Undergraduate Research at the Vis Center

A growing perspective…

I wanted to do a summer research to obtain work experience that can help me in my studies and for a future work, but what I didn’t imagine was that this opportunity would change my life. Actually I’m studying Electrical Engineering but I had a blurry vision of what I’ll study because I wanted to do a double bachelor in Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering. Another option that I was thinking was to finish my current bachelor and find my way to graduate school. And this research allowed me to have a clearer vision. I learned to work as a team to achieve a goal. In a long term, I visualized myself in the States to continue studying and for work so I also improve my English skills, which will help me in my future. I’ll never say again that I don’t know how to do something, I won’t give up and I’ll learn how to do it. “You never know what you can do until you try”. I’m not studying Computer Science so I didn’t know some of the stuff in which I’m working on, but I tried. “Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try”. I’m thankful for this amazing opportunity that helped me intellectually grow up.

“Education is the best gift you could ever receive, because once you have it, no one can ever take it from you.”